Inspire And Motivate Me
The fool’s journey starts with a lack of preparation. Unlike a fool you are going to become well equipped with some of the most essential tools to have in life.
Motivational Quotes fuel our ambitions and make our dreams feel like a true possibility. Here in this article I will share with you some of the best motivational quotes I have found in my life’s journey.
- You can’t get anything done if you don’t take the steps necessary to achieve your ultimate goal.
- It is important to remember that being busy is not the same as taking action towards your goal.
- Move on if something isn’t working. Don’t waste your time on things that won’t work.
- “You must aim correctly, but also draw the bow with all you might .”– Henry David Thoreau
- You have to get over your fears in order to achieve what you want. Face your fears, however small or large, and take the necessary steps to achieve what you desire.
- Albert Einstein: “Do not try to be a man of great success, but instead strive to become someone of value.”
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Respect and kindness with all people will set you apart. -Anon
- It’s tempting to give up when you are having trouble in your life. But you must keep going.
- It is impossible to ignore your problems. To find solutions, you must first experience them.”
- Habeeb Akande: “Embrace the pain to inherit your gain.”
- “Don’t waste your time and energy trying to get back at people who have hurt you.” Instead, give back to those who have helped.
- Allow yourself to feel the negative emotions in life. Accept them, work through them, and you will be able to move on and live a happy life.
- “If your plan fails, you can change it, update and upgrade your goals.”
— Author Unknown
- Abraham Lincoln: “I will prepare, and someday my opportunity will come.”
- “Never give up, no matter how terrible your failures may seem. Often this is the moment you are on the brink to success.”
- Your thoughts are the first step to positive change. Negative and limiting thoughts can hold you back. Positive thoughts will lead to success.
- “Do what you love, and the money will follow .”– Marsha Siletar
- To live a fulfilled life, you must get out and do new things. Your life will be wasted if you stay stagnant. -Anon
- “What you can and cannot do depends on your attitude towards your capabilities.” -Anon
- “The more I want something done, the less I consider it work .”– Richard Bach
- Vince Lombardi: “Winning is not everything. But wanting to win is.”
- “The road to Easy Street passes through the sewer .”– John Madden
- You must have self-motivation if you want to be successful at any task. If you don’t want to put in the work, no one can push you towards your goals.
- “Remember, everyone you meet is afraid or loves something, and has lost something.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Jimmy Johnson: “That little extra is what makes the difference between ordinary and extraordinary.”
- “Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn.” — John Maxwell
- “Champions continue to play until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
- Babe Ruth: “It’s difficult to beat someone who never gives up.”
- Tell me, and I will forget. Teach me, and I will remember. “Involve me, and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
- Zig Ziglar: “Your attitude will determine your altitude, not your aptitude.”
- Winston Churchill: “Success means going from failure to success without losing your enthusiasm.”
- “Failure, is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” -Truman Capote
- Motivation is what motivates you to get started. “Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryun
- It can make a big difference in your life to go the extra mile and push past the mediocre. Ask yourself if you are doing things in a way that is ordinary or extraordinary, and if so, give it a shot.
- Although each step towards a goal may seem small, you need to have faith in your destination. You can be clear about your goal to ensure that you are taking the right steps in order to get there.
- “Adversity is fleeting. But the strength you gain by dealing with adversity can be yours forever.” -Anon
- “Action is the foundation of all success. — Pablo Picasso
- It’s better to be productive than wish it was easy. Take on the challenge.
- You can’t achieve as much if you live in your comfort zone. You can make a difference in your life and accelerate your growth. -Anon
- Anais Nin: “You can’t save people. You can just love them.”
- “If they can’t be outplayed, outwork them .”– Ben Hogan
- Marie Curie: “First principle: Never let yourself be defeated by people or events.”
- “You must nurture the relationships and effort that you desire to grow and thrive.” -Anon
- It is easy to put off things until the “someday,” but this is a way of procrastinating, and tricking yourself into thinking your goals will come true. Set a deadline if you are really serious about something. -Anon
- “Even if your face falls on the ground, you still move forward .”–Victor Kiam
- David Brinkley: “A successful man is one that can build a solid foundation using the bricks other people have given him.”
- No matter the obstacles you face, you can pursue your dreams. You will never achieve your goal if you don’t try.” -Anon
- “Some people wish it to happen, while others want it to happen. Others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “Everyone is going to be knocked down at one point or another, but getting up again is the key to your success.”Keep going, keep your head up. -Anon
- The day is what you make of it. Why not make it great?” – Steve Schulte
- “Don’t be content with your achievements. Take pride in your achievements, but don’t stop moving forward towards your next goal. -Anon
- “What good is an Idea if it’s just an idea?” Experiment. Experiment. You can always try again.” – Simon Sinek
- Robert Hall: “Hard work without talent can be a shame, but talent that isn’t hard work is tragic.”
- “Predicting rain doesn’t count. Building arks does.” – Warren Buffet
- There are no secrets to success. It comes down to hard work, preparation, and learning from mistakes.” – Colin Powell
- “Avoiding Failure is to Avoid Progress.” — Author Unknown
- “There are no traffic jams along this extra mile Roger Staubach
- “Anything you can imagine in your life you can achieve, but only if your imagination is put into action.” -Anon
- John Muir: “The power to imagine makes us infinite.”
- “Activity is the key to all growth. All growth depends on activity.”
- “Be prepared for the worst, so that you can survive the worst.” -Anon
- Abraham Lincoln: “I destroy my enemies when they become my friends.”
- You can create a life you love by following your dreams, living your passions and creating a life that is fulfilling.Do not settle for less than what you really want. -Anon
- Dr. Robert Schuller: “Tough times don’t last, but strong people do.”
- Although criticism is not something that anyone likes, it is a necessary part of taking risks and following your dreams.
- If you don’t want to be stuck in your life, you can’t let potential criticism stop you from taking action. -Anon
- Most people won’t face the difficulties and believe that it will never be easy. The tough parts are a way to distinguish the successful from the talkers.
- “Once you choose to believe, everything’s possible.” — Christopher Reeve
- You can’t expect success to come your way by sitting back. It takes hard work and dedication. It takes hard work and dedication.
- Robert Anthony: “If you’re willing to let go of the belief that it is impossible, you can have everything you want.”
- “Achieving your goals and following through on them will change your life. -Anon
- No matter your goal, you can succeed with enough attempts. Thomas Edison tried 10,000 times before he succeeded in creating a light bulb. -Anon
- “Never lose sight of the possibilities. Inspiration can be found in the most unlikely places. -Anon
- “A comfort zone can be a beautiful place but nothing grows there.”
— Author Unknown
- “Don’t let Yesterday take up too much of Today,” – Will Rogers
- Lou Holtz: “It’s not your load that breaks you down. It’s how you carry it.”
Keep kicking butt on your journey in life. Hopefully this article gave you the push you need, but in case it wasn’t enough or you need a bit more, please feel free to check out a few more articles on the site. Let’s Normalize Greatness together.
About Yohancé Salimu: “I take the uninspired who have no clue about true motivation from zero to insanely motivated with a click of a mouse.”
Yohancé Salimu studied Geospatial Science at the United States Air Force Academy and was an Air Force pilot. After completion of his service to his country, Salimu may have taken off the uniform, but he has never ceased in his efforts to serve others. He is now a highly sought-after public speaker, and the CEO of the nonprofit scientific research organization Geospatial Q & A Inc. The corporation bolsters economic and social growth in small communities utilizing applied research.
Thank You Again For Appreciating My Collection of Motivational Quotes. God Bless You.