Inspire And Motivate
Drive hope and prosperity into your life with a few Inspirational quotes.
I can not promise that all the answers are below, but if you came here seeking a few inspirational quotes then I definately got you covered.
- “If you light a lamp to help someone else, it will also shine for you.”
- “Hard work is the only thing that can overcome hard luck.”
– Harry Golden
- “Don’t lose heart, no matter what your failures.”
- “Creative endeavors are another way to express your intelligence. To make something more exciting and enjoyable, you can always use your creativity.
- John Muir: “Imagination is our greatest power.”
- “Do not be afraid to take bold steps and fail. Even if things don’t go according to plan, you have so many lessons that you can use in the next endeavor.
- Don’t be discouraged if you feel like your tasks are small. Each task has great potential and can lead you to great things.” -Anon
- “Talent is nothing; experience, gained in humility and with hardwork, is everything.” – Patrick Suskind
- “Opportunity gets missed because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like a job.” – Thomas Edison
- Lucius Seneca: “Luck is a matter for preparation meeting opportunity.”
- Terence Fletcher: “There are no words in English that are more harmful than good jobs.”
- “Obsessed” is a term lazy people use to describe dedicated .”– Russell Warren.
- “Don’t wish that it were easy.” Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- Dr. Robert Schuller: “Tough times don’t last but strong people do.”
- Never take any day for granted. Your life is made up of the sum of all your days. So treat each day as a precious gift. -Anon
- “If you miss the target every time, it’s either too close or too large.”
– Tom Hirshfield
- “A change of self is often more important than a change in scene.”
–Arthur Christopher Benson
- Don’t put off your dreams. If you begin today, think about how happy and fulfilled you’ll be in the next year if you make progress on your dreams. -Anon
- Helen Keller: “Keep your face up to the sun, and you will not see the shadows.”
- “Instead of worrying about when your next vacation will be, you might consider creating a life that you don’t have to escape from.” — Seth Godin
- Charles Kettering: “Believe in yourself and do what you can to make it work.”
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be right.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Believe that you can, and you’re halfway there,” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Beverly Sills: “There is no shortcut to any place that’s worth going.”
- “Keep your eyes on the goal and not how many people will be watching. Do not let your ego get in the way of your goals.” -Anon
- “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
- “If you’re alive, you’re a creative person.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
Keep kicking butt on your journey in life. Hopefully this article gave you the push you need, but in case it wasn’t enough or you need a bit more, please feel free to check out a few more articles on the site. Let’s Normalize Greatness together.
Yohancé Salimu studied Geospatial Science at the United States Air Force Academy and was an Air Force pilot. After completion of his service to his country, Salimu may have taken off the uniform, but he has never ceased in his efforts to serve others. He is now a highly sought-after public speaker, and the CEO of the nonprofit scientific research organization Geospatial Q & A Inc. The corporation bolsters economic and social growth in small communities utilizing applied research.
Thank You Again For Appreciating My Collection of Inspirational Quotes. God Bless You. And If It Is Your Birthday… Happy Birthday!