Celebrity Inspirational Quotes
Famous Words of Wisdom
You may wonder just how much inspiration is out there. Well the answer for you is luckily A-LOT. But some of the best motivational and inspirational messages have come from some of the most famous people in the world.
Take a look at some of the best inspirational quotes from celebrities below.
- “Just keep going. “Everybody can get better if they keep going.”
- “Regardless of your circumstances, if you have a positive outlook and are willing to accept the challenges, you can turn them into steps to success.
- “A clay pot that sits in the sun will always remain a clay pot. To become porcelain, it must go through the white heat in the furnace.”
- “You can always start over. It is possible to forget about the past and let go of any limiting beliefs.” – Anon
- Your future is being built every second of every day.
- To make your dreams come true, you must be present and attentive. Dreams can’t be kept in your head; you have to act.
- “You don’t want to live your life waiting for something to improve it.
- “Someone had this terrible idea that an average person couldn’t make any difference in the world. ” – John Skoll”
- “A year from now, you might wish you had begun today.”
— Karen Lamb
- “You cannot control the fate of others. You can only support others on their journey.” -Anon
- “Even if your on the right track you will get run over if you are just sitting there.” – Will Rogers
- Oscar Wilde: “Genius is born, not paid for.”
- “You must put in the effort to achieve the results that you want.” -Anon
- Tenacity is key to success in any endeavor. You can keep trying until you achieve your goal. -Anon
- To learn and grow, you have to be out there experiencing things. It is not possible to stay in the same place your whole life. -Anon
- “What you do speaks louder than what I can hear.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never give up on your goals. If you don’t get traction, just reevaluate your strategies. -Anon
- Bruce Lee: “The average man can be the most successful warrior, with laser-like concentration.”
- “Champions continue to play until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
- “All you need is on the other side.” — George Addair
- Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.” – Albert Einstein
- “Whatever the mind of man can imagine and believe, can be gained.”
- “If you are serious about something in your life, it is worth doing it right. You won’t get the full experience if you take shortcuts. -Anon
- Robin Sharma: “Don’t live the exact same year 75 more times and call that a life.”
- It’s part of life. It’s not something you can figure out. It’s easy to just jump on the beast and go.” – Rebecca Wells
- Charles Kingsleigh: “The only way you can achieve the impossible is by believing it is possible.”
- Mahatma Gandhi: “You must be the change that you want to see in this world.”
- Don’t bother trying to do something if it isn’t possible. It’s best to do things with energy, joy, and passion. -Anon”
- To avoid criticism, don’t say anything, do nothing, and be nothing.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “The journey of a thousand kilometres begins with one step.” — Lao Tzu
- Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” Ralph Marston
- People say that you should do what you love early in your life and continue to do it until you are able to make a living from it. But it’s hard to love your job if you only work for the money. -Anon
- You must make it a habit. It is necessary to work daily on it until it becomes automatic. -Anon
- “When you purchase something or invest in a result, you are exchanging the time and effort it takes to make it happen or earn it. You should ensure that your investment in outcomes and purchases is worth the effort.” -Anon
- “You can’t let your failures define you. “You must learn from your failures.”
– Barack Obama
- Fix it immediately if something is not right. “Be careful not to worry. Worry does nothing.” -Ernest Hemingway
- Albert Einstein: “If you want to have a happy life, then tie it to a goal and not to people or things.”
- Limitations exist only in our imaginations. However, if we can use our imaginations, then our possibilities are limitless.” -Jamie Paolinetti
- Jack Dorsey: “You have two options. You can worry about the competition or you can concentrate on what’s ahead and drive fast.”
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let you; it’s who is going be able to stop me?” -Ayn Rand
- Charles Dickens: “The sun is weak when it first rises but gains strength and courage as time goes by.”
- Ann Landers: “The true measure a person is how they treat a person who cannot do him any good.”
- “Kill your enemies with kindness, respect, and they will more often than you think, become your friends.” -Anon
- People want it to be quick and easy so they can achieve their goals quickly. But you must pay your fair share. -Anon
- “Everyone experiences struggles. Your struggles may be unique, but life’s challenges are universal. -Anon
- “Don’t allow fear to stop you from achieving your goals.” -Anon
- “Whatever action you take today will either move you forward or backward.” You will find that you are making the most of every day and you will soon notice a positive change in your life. This will help you prepare for the future.
- Scott Reed: “Choosing a goal is the best way to achieve it. Sticking to it will change everything.”
- “Material goods and money are not the most important things in life.” Your experiences, relationships, achievements are what really matter.” -Anon
- Andrew Hendrixson: “Anyone who ever made anything of significance was disciplined.”
- Babe Ruth: “Every strike brings us closer to the next home run.”
- Believe in yourself and your capabilities to motivate you to take action. Begin by believing you can reach your goal. -Anon
- “Nobody is a natural. It takes hard work to be good, and even harder to improve. It’s difficult to stay on top.” Paul Coffey
- “Try not. Do, or do not. Yoda: “There is no attempt.”
- Doug Ivester: “Never allow your memories to be greater than you dreams.”
- “Take a good look at what you have and see what you can do. Do not waste your time worrying about what you don’t own. You will find that you have everything you need to achieve big things if you work hard at your goals.
- “You cannot depend on others to make you happy. You won’t find happiness in material possessions.” Your goals and values will lead to a productive life that is based on your achievements. This will ensure you are happy for the long-term. -Anon
- Helen Keller: “Keep your face up to the sun and you will never see the shadow.”
- “If you aim at nothing you will hit it every single time.” – Zig Zigler
- “Inventing the future is the best way to predict it.” — Alan Kay
Keep kicking butt on your journey in life. Hopefully this article gave you the push you need, but in case it wasn’t enough or you need a bit more, please feel free to check out a few more articles on the site. Let’s Normalize Greatness together.
Yohancé Salimu studied Geospatial Science at the United States Air Force Academy and was an Air Force pilot. After completion of his service to his country, Salimu may have taken off the uniform, but he has never ceased in his efforts to serve others. He is now a highly sought-after public speaker, and the CEO of the nonprofit scientific research organization Geospatial Q & A Inc. The corporation bolsters economic and social growth in small communities utilizing applied research.
Thank You Again For Appreciating My Collection of Famous Celebrity Quotes. God Bless You. And If It Is Your Birthday… Happy Birthday!